WTC Flag

Dear kilee ,
The flag from the World Trade Center is no longer on display at Walt Disney World . It had been on loan for display until I think April . It was displayed I believe in the American Adventure pavilion .

:firefight Captain America :firefight

i had read on deb's site that it was there til the end of the year, but now i can't find where i read it! sure hope it is still there; would like to see it one last time.:tongue:

I was at WDW in September and the flag was not there. I asked about it and the CM that I spoke to said it had been gone for quite a long time HTH

Ruby:earsgirl:

I was there the first week of May 2003 and really wanted to see the flag but it had been removed in April according to the CM at the America Adventure Pavillion. :(

Yep, we took my MIL there in May and wanted her to see it but the CM said it was on loan and went back to it's owner, not sure who the actual owner is though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter