• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

WWoHP - Annual Passholder's Preview vs. Technical Rehearsals

branmuffin

Mouseketeer
We are driving up from San Diego on Sunday March 20, my DD's 10th birthday, in hopes that WWoHP will be open. I called this morning and spoke to a CSR who said that if it was in Technical Rehearsal that our 1 day military ticket would admit us into WWoHP, but if there was an AP Preview, our tickets would not allow us to go in. Is there anyway to know if AP are receiving invitations for that day? Any AP holders here who have gotten an invitation for Sunday, March 20? The information would be much appreciated as we've got 1 shot at this and don't want to use our tickets if we can't get into WWoHP. Thanks in advance!

We were there on Thursday 3/17 and were hoping to be able to tour WWOHP since it has had many days of soft-open. Unfortunately there was a Warner Brothers sneak peak event and HP land was only open to those guests with wristbands.
We were bummed but still had a great time with everything else there is to do.

We are driving up from San Diego on Sunday March 20, my DD's 10th birthday, in hopes that WWoHP will be open. I called this morning and spoke to a CSR who said that if it was in Technical Rehearsal that our 1 day military ticket would admit us into WWoHP, but if there was an AP Preview, our tickets would not allow us to go in. Is there anyway to know if AP are receiving invitations for that day? Any AP holders here who have gotten an invitation for Sunday, March 20? The information would be much appreciated as we've got 1 shot at this and don't want to use our tickets if we can't get into WWoHP. Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately there is no way to guarantee that WWoHP will be open to guests. There is currently
nothing scheduled for the 20th. But that may change without notice. So far the AP previews have
been Monday through Wednesday. On some of the AP days they have let guest in after noon.

Unfortunately there is no way to guarantee that WWoHP will be open to guests. There is currently
nothing scheduled for the 20th. But that may change without notice. So far the AP previews have
been Monday through Wednesday. On some of the AP days they have let guest in after noon.
Thank you for the reply. I kind of figured there was no guaranteed way to know. We decided not to chance it this time. We ended up going to Downtown Disney and we did the Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt and had dinner at RainForest Café. It turned out to be a really good day! We will probably just go to Universal after the 7th and hope for the best with the crowds which I know will be heavy. :worried: We will make of it what we can. We are moving to Japan in a few months, so maybe will hit up the one in Osaka(?)!!

We were there on Thursday 3/17 and were hoping to be able to tour WWOHP since it has had many days of soft-open. Unfortunately there was a Warner Brothers sneak peak event and HP land was only open to those guests with wristbands.
We were bummed but still had a great time with everything else there is to do.
Aww. That is a bummer. That is what we were afraid would happen to us as well. I had heard that they were opening it up sometimes later in the day, but we also have an infant, and she can only go so long before the over-tired meltdowns begin! Better luck next time! I think we will wait until after the official opening just to be safe. If we had annual passes, we definitely would have tried it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter