Wwyd???

but if they switched to one queen room, the food credit would be $50 a day.

right now they have 2 rooms with $100 per day food credit.

That is the way I read her email too. However when I called the hotel, they only had me down for $50 for the whole trip. They told me to bring my certificate and the email I got. I think we are just going to leave things the way they are. Might as well enjoy the credit and the extra space!:cool1:

I have to agree with damo.
i don't remember if melanie stated they would be doing hhn during their stay.

if they are, club will go to waste for them and they are better off with the food credit they won in the contest.

last year at club for me, i used it maybe twice during a 9 day stay.
it wasn't that the food wasn't good at rph, but i couldn't schedule my time around the hours they had.

i used it mainly for fresh coffee during the afternoon, and the 5:00 offering twice.
what i did have was excellent last year.

i did 4 nights of hhn and was in the park that afternoon until hhn closed.
did the early entry for most of the days except when i slept in to 11:00 on a saturday..

had dinner plans with other homies during the non hhn nights.

i just didn't have the time to use the club as others do.

if melanie is only having a 3 day stay, her family might not be able to utilize the club to their advantage.

early entry to the parks would wipe out the breakfast offerings.
if they do hhn, that would wipe out the 5-10 lounge time period.
that would leave them with afternoon snacks, water, soda during the day.

concierge in the lobby can do the same things that concierge in the lounge can provide for the guests.

if she keeps both rooms as is, they would have that $100 of food credits.
that would include room service if they wanted to eat in their rooms after hhn.

but, if they are not planning to do hhn at all, that is a different scenario.

We are not doing HHN. My daughter is 10...she is still too young. We are flying in on Friday, Sept 28 and staying at the Country Inn Suites on Universal Blvd. We are heading over to Disney to the MNSSHP for that night. Coming back to the hotel, stay the night get up early the next morning and going straight to PBH by 8-9am. We will be there from Saturday-Tuesday...our flight leaves at 5:00pm.

Congratulations on the win, how lucky for you.

PBH is a true deluxe hotel, def not the sort of place just to bunk. Take the time to explore the resort, it's a lovely refuge from the hub-ub of the parks.

Congratulations on the win, how lucky for you.

PBH is a true deluxe hotel, def not the sort of place just to bunk. Take the time to explore the resort, it's a lovely refuge from the hub-ub of the parks.

Thanks! It was a Facebook contest. My son's photo got the most votes. We are so excited to go to the PBH. We have stayed at RPR once, and HRH 3 times. This is our first PBH trip. Best part..the kids don't know we are going. I can't wait to surprise them!:rotfl2:

Thanks! It was a Facebook contest. My son's photo got the most votes. We are so excited to go to the PBH. We have stayed at RPR once, and HRH 3 times. This is our first PBH trip. Best part..the kids don't know we are going. I can't wait to surprise them!:rotfl2:

madam leota predicts a FB video capturing the surprise;)

Ohh I remember when you won that! :thumbsup2

Oh yes...I will most DEFINATELY post a video of this surprise. We really have them going now. We told them we were going to the lake with my dad. That it is the last weekend he will have the boat in the water. But before we go to the lake we have to go to the boat place to pick up a part he needs for the boat. That the store is right off the interstate near the airport. So I can't wait to see their faces when we get into the airport lots. I think they will freak! HEEHEE!!!

Oh yes...I will most DEFINATELY post a video of this surprise. We really have them going now. We told them we were going to the lake with my dad. That it is the last weekend he will have the boat in the water. But before we go to the lake we have to go to the boat place to pick up a part he needs for the boat. That the store is right off the interstate near the airport. So I can't wait to see their faces when we get into the airport lots. I think they will freak! HEEHEE!!!

So they aren't going to go see Grandpa at the lake for one last boatride? Uh oh...:lmao:

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6336140/kids-disappointed-by-disney-world-vacation

Just teasing! Of course they will be happy! :cheer2:

Hahahah! You're one sneeeeeeeeeeaky mommy!

HILARIOUS last week. I grabbed the mail on the way out the door and my son looks at me and says NICE MOM! I look over and he is holding the AP Holder flyer for HHN Walking Dead. He says...Universal is killing me....we can't go this year and they send me this. HAHAHAHAHA I had to hold in my laughter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter