"Wyndham By Request"- is it worth getting?

FirstTimertoDiz

<font color=teal>I love visiting NYC<br><font colo
DH and I are staying at the Wyndham I-Drive this June, and I have heard a lot about signing up for "Wyndham by Request." I was wondering if any of you had used this, and what exactly did you request from your room, and did you get it?

Thanks!!

Lisa
:earsgirl:

Lisa,
I would definitely sign up if I were you. We've stayed at the Wyndham about 3-4 times through Priceline and I always add my Wyndham by Request number to the reservation. When we check in I present the card and they deliver a basket of fruit, cheese and crackers, beer and bottled water. It's really a nice touch.
Tina

YES!! It's totally free & it's a great program. The only important thing is to either call or email (through the website) with your byrequest # to have it added to your reservation so that they can get everything ready for you before you get there.

I haven't stayed at the wyndham orlando, but I have stayed at the Wyndham in Philadelphia & the always give us the room we want - high floor, king bed (and a view, but that is not something you can request). Our snack is water, merlot & cheese & crackers.

I did the same thing last year. I wasn't able to get a Sat night at the Hrh and got Wyndham I Drive for one night through Priceline. Then went to the Wyndham web site and signed up for By Request, filled in a questionaire with all our preferences including a request for a family type suite free upgrade if avail. Well, upon arriving we got everything! Walked in and the room was in the back of the resort in a quiet area (quiet was one request), a kidsuite type room with an alcove off the main room with bunkbeds, another tv, kid size table and nintendo stuff. Also got fruit, cheese, crackers, drinks I requested for everyone - it was great! All this for about $40 including the $4 or $5 resort fee.

Definitely do it! Have a great time!

I too joined Wyndham by Request after getting Wyndham I-drive from Priceline. I requested extra pillows, and received a welcome bottle of wine, and cheese and crackers. It was a quick trip, but the hotel seemed very nice.

So do they charge you for the beer and the snacks you get in your room. I'm confused. Please let me know. I just the Wyndham by request but it seemed free. Help!

On the Wyndham website where you sign up for Wyndham by Request it states that those items are complimentary.

No, they did not charge for anything I mentioned in my post but then I would not have complained if we didn't get it either, since it is complimentary. Also I only paid $30 something for the room (don't remember the exact figure) and the resort had a $4 or $5 resort fee so the total was around $40. Such a deal! I think I was most happy about the room upgrade which as I said I wrote into my By Request Profile something like "please upgrade to family type suite if available". My DS enjoyed his own area, the bunk beds and his own tv so much.

I filled out the By Request form online, they have several questions where you put in your preferences, it is free and then I just hoped for the best. I was very pleased - hope it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter