(X) LC - Chocolate Kisses

dizneegirl

Loves the Mouse
Chocolate Kisses

1 pkg chocolate s/f instant pudding
1 cup heavy cream
4 oz. cream cheese

Mix together. It should be really thick like frosting. Put it all in a pastry bag (or sandwich bag - just snip the corner off) and choose a wide star type tip. (If mixture is too thick to squeeze out, just add a little bit of water). Make about 200 little kisses on a cookie sheet with wax paper on it. Freeze for a couple of hours. Take them off the wax paper and store in a plastic container in freezer. 5 kisses = 1 carb

Originally posted by dizneegirl
Chocolate Kisses

5 kisses = 1 carb

THANK YOU THANK YOU I just started Atkins and was hoping to find something to get me through the I must have some chocolate! moments. :p

Question: do you whip the cream or just mix "as is"?

You know, I've never actually made them with this recipe. But I think you mix the cream just the way it is.

I have one of the ISI Cream Whippers... I make up some flavored whipped cream, squeeze out a little "star/cookie" shape onto parchment paper and freeze. Eat them frozen, and they taste just like little bites of ice cream - heavenly! And almost no carbs at all. :D

just remember... if you don't get 200 kisses, the carb count goes up per kiss... ;)

I've never heard of a "cream whipper". This frozen cream sounds yummy, I'll have to try it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter