x-ray safe for mini digital video cassettes?

suzimar57

Miss my Happy Place.
will mini digital video cassettes be affected by the x-ray machines at the airports, both before being recorded upon and afterward? thank you

I have an expensive digital camera and I was told not to let my memory cards go through the scanners before or after picture taking. I don't want my camera in regular luggage either. It gets bounced around way too much for my satisfaction.

i guess i should have been more specific - what i really would like to know is if i should have my mini digital video camcorder cassettes hand-checked at the x-ray machines, to prevent damaging the cassettes? thanks

Your miniDV tapes should be fine. I have sent mine through the xray machines at the airport on numerous occasions and have never had a problem. They all have worked perfectly and have never lost anything off of them.

thank you for responding to my question - i feel better about letting my camcorder cassettes pass through the x-ray now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter