Yacht Club

Fantasia Sam

I've been here so much longer!
Has anyone ever stayed here that can tell me if you can go down to the quiet pool at night in your sarong and cossie - is this apprpriate dress code? Also does anyone know where I might find the hot pool - jacuzzi whatever you want to call it and I can go to this at night?
Ta ever so
BTW Just noticed that this will be my 100th post here - have to think of new appropriate title.

They do ask that you don't wear just a swimsuit if you're going through the public areas of the hotel (i.e. reception) at any time, but I've certainly seen plenty of women going through with a sarong over a costume. I think a lot depends on how long a walk you have and what your access route is. They keep the AC pretty cranked up in the Y+B, if you have a long walk , trust me, you're not going to want to have much uncovered flesh as it gets BLOODY COLD LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter