Yankee Candle Scents

TigerBear

Found him!
Which ones are the strongest?

Vanilla Cookie (my favorite) and Clean Cotton both have very strong scents. Coconut Bay, on the other hand, seems very faint. I like the strong ones more. :)

Cookies & Cream is also strong.

The coconut and pineapple are not strong at all in fact I could hardly smell them. They smelled wonderful in the jar , I was very disapointed whit them.

Roses of Cliff Walk. Whew! That one's strong!

Now see I have Pineapple burning right now and you can smell it really strong...Coconut is burning too and it isn't strong,

My personal favorites are Key Lime Pie, Buttercream, Vanilla Cookie and Cookies and Cream.

the coconut and pineapple tarts for the tart burner are very strong! They smell great. Ive switched from burning candles to the tarts.

I wonder if I just got a bad batch, I usually had both of them burning at once and the scent was very faint, not real strong like clean cotton or some of the rest

What is that black one? It smells just like Drakkar! It was very strong in the jar, but I haven't bought any to burn.

Clean cotton and green grass are the stongest I've had. You can burn those tarts forever! LOL!

Interesting Linny....I had the "middlesized" Pineapple Paradise and loved it, it made the whole house (albeit a small ranch) smell like pineapple. It got used up, DH told my stepdaughter that I liked it and it was all gone, so she got me the largest sized jar for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. I was just asking DH last night if it was me, or if this one wasn't as strong. I really couldn't smell it when I came upstairs from the basement or anything. So maybe it's that batch or something?

DD likethe clean cotton when were sniffing in the store, I think I'll try that one!

I like Macintosh too........DH has it as a "car jar" the car air freshener and it is strong but crisp and not overpowering!

I have a new "Hot Apple Pie: which is WONDERFUL ...smells like I was baking ;)

Another one that is really strong is the Cucumber Melon. Also, Seaside Holiday. Those, along with Green Grass, are my favorites.

One of my new favorites is Pina Colada...pretty strong. I also think Fresh Peach, Macintosh and Home Sweet Home are strong, nice scents. This reminds me...I bought a Clean Cotton votive...I'm gonna go light it.:D

I have the medium size Storm Watch, and that one is kind of strong...nice...but strong.

Green Grass and Buttercream are the strongest to me...both my faves! LOL

Ocean Water is another one that comes on strong too...

The black one is Midsummers night and it's my favorite! Macintosh is strong so are storm watch, mountain lake and lilac.

I have the Coconut tart burning right now, and its smells great, but not as strong as the pineapple one I had burning earlier. I've also switched from the jars and votives to burning the tarts, they are so much stronger and the whole house smells so good!:D

Clean Cotton smells like Wisk laundry soap!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter