~Yay!! Booked AKV Club Level!! Finally!

NatashaDisneyCM

DIS Veteran
I am new to DVC but I always stay in a studio or 1 bedroom before joining DVC, Now...I am DVC and just booked AKV 2~bedroom Concierge!!! This is for my grandson!! So I am extremely happy!! Got it for the first week of May!!

I have wanted to stay there for YEARS!!:yay::yay:

I am new to DVC but I always stay in a studio or 1 bedroom before joining DVC, Now...I am DVC and just booked AKV 2~bedroom Concierge!!! This is for my grandson!! So I am extremely happy!! Got it for the first week of May!!

I have wanted to stay there for YEARS!!:yay::yay:

Great!:thumbsup2 My DSis is newly retired, and I had booked a 4 night stay with her in CL that we had in April. We both were so happy with the extra pampering that comes with the CL! The Sunrise Safari is fun!
Bobbi:goodvibes

Awesome, I loved it and I'm sure you will too! The mixed fruit juice (I'm sure it had a name, but I don't remember it) was almost worth it in and of itself. Oooh and make sure you get one of the safaris, we did the evening one and it was a fabulous experience.

Awesome, I loved it and I'm sure you will too! The mixed fruit juice (I'm sure it had a name, but I don't remember it) was almost worth it in and of itself. Oooh and make sure you get one of the safaris, we did the evening one and it was a fabulous experience.

yes, that is the huge thing I want to do!! Do I need ressies? and how much is it?
thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter