Yea! Got my PS's!

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
I am generally not a planner when it comes to WDW. This time I decided to get a PassPorter and it has helped organize me tremendously! I am taking my Dad to WDW for his first time and I want to take him to some of my favorite eating spots.

I juse made PS's for Donald's Breakfastosaurus 8:10 am on 12/6, our second day there. Then I have 2 pm PS's at 50's Prime Time Cafe (12/7) - I love this place! And finally I have PS's at the Biergarten for 5:55 pm 12/8. I am planning on having breakfast in our villa a few mornings, cooking a meal and staying in one night, then I think we'll wing a few meals. There a couple of days open for food ideas, and I think I may fir Gargen Grill in there (love the catfish) and I don't know what to do for MVMCP.

D4D

Sounds like you guys will have a great time (especially eating)! Enjoy! And as far as MVMCP, you either need to make PS for LTT right away or just expect to eat at a counter service place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter