Yea! I booked my Oct trip!

Ducky4Disney

-->Place Tag HERE!
It finally feels real! :woohoo: I called and made my reservation for this October. I hate making linked reservations, it's always confusing and hasn't worked out so well in the past, but with my Mom coming along with us it's the way to go.

Now I have a 2 bdrm at SSR for the first 4 nights and a 1 bdrm for the remaning 6 nights. Well, for the remaining 5 nights anyway - I had to waitlist for the first night of the 1 bdrm stay, but I'm not too worried about it.

I even got a 2 bdrm lockoff instead of a dedicated so if everything works out as planned (wishful thinking :wizard:) then I can stay in the same room and not have to move.

I've planned trips with her before and she's always canceled so I'm a bit trepidatious about this upcoming trip. I asked what would happen if I needed to drop the 2 bdrm to a 1 bdrm unit, would I have to cancel and rebook, but Valerie at MS said that wasn't the case. They would modify the reservation to a 1 bdrm and make it all one ressie. So I feel good about that. Plus, I would still be able to bank all the points that come off the 2 bdrm.

I need to get a countdown timer now - and it will REALLY feel real. Not to mention ADR's... and possible tours... and maybe a sitter with the Fairy Godmothers... there's so much to do!

D4D

Hooray for you! How exciting! May I suggest a night of MNSSHP! We had a blast last year and are going again this year!

Oh yeah - MNSSHP is a must for me! We did it in 03 and 05. I fell in love with the MK during MNSSHP in 2003. We did MVMCP in 04 but it wasn't as good as the Halloween party. In 05, MNSSHP was still a blast, but I was 5 months pregnant and it was very humid.

This year I think I want to do 2 nights of MNSSHP. One with all 3 of us and the other just for DH and I. We can dress up DS and take him trick-or-treating in MK - I almost forgot!

D4D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter