Yea!

Day 1: We took majical express to our first resort.The cast loaded our bags on the bus (so nice! ) We where ofcorse the stop on the bus and really tired!We where also the last people left on the bus.

My mom and I arived around 1:00am.We where staying at a valley resort the first night.We where in the mighty ducks part of ASM and so we headed toward our room.
It turns out we had went toward the wrong MD building and ours was on the other side of the pool.Our bags where really heavy at least they felt like that.So we wlked up to building and into the elevator.(there are huge statues of Perdy,Pongo,mighty duck masks,and many other things which made it look kind of spooky.)Once we made it to our floor we found our room and walked in,set our stuff down,got ready,and went to bed. !

day 2: We started of our day with shoping at the resort and breakfist.I had a mickey waffle and potatoes and mom had a mickey waffle.
Animal Kingdom:We went to AK for 1/2 of the day.We went on animal safaries and shopping.
Lunch-Rainforest Cafe:We walked to luncch happy to cool down!We walked up to the people that take your KttWC (key to the world card) There was a guy that traded pins with us and we went to lunch.We took many pics on our trip and the RC was amazing!I loved it!

The other half-DTD:We went to Down Town Disney and of corse shopped.
HoB:We went to the house of bluse for supper.The food was good the place was kid of scary but I guess i'm not used to voo-doo type of style.

If you want to know about the rest of my trip please tell me.Thax!

This was only the land part,I can just skip that and post about the sea part if you would like.?

I love trip reports and it will great to hear about one thought younger eyes.

Michelle

p.s.
I love HP too. I've read all his books ( at least 7 times )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter