Yes.... Another 40% discount question!

got2luvtink

DIS Veteran
My email says the 40% off rate is available most Sunday -Thurs. nights. So does this mean the parts of my vacation that fall an a Friday or Saturday will not be discounted?

Also, since I'm asking questions...

We have a Grand Gatherings group of 19. Can anyone confirm that it is only 3 rooms that can be made with one 40% pin code?

ETA: Another Question

If my trip starts before a black out date, but falls on a black out date midway though the trip, will those days of the black out not be discounted? I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I remember when they offered Free Dining, as long as you booked by the last date of the FD period, FD would be extended for the rest of your stay. So I'm trying to see if the 40% off discount works that way too.

I got the 40% off on my Fri night stay. Didn't book Sat but I would think both are okay. Can't help with second ??

I just booked Saturday arrival through saturday departure with 40 percent off, all days were included at discounted price.

I always thought it was 3 rooms per discount, but when our GG went last September, with free dining, we had 4 rooms to get that discount, with the same person paying. However, it could be that PIN code discounts are different, and only 3 rooms are eligible. not sure, but now you know what I know :0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter