Yes, finally got a pin code rate toady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
After all the calling and checking and checking and calling, all the work finally paid off as we finally got a pin code. At first I was told that there was nothing and I had to settle for our AAA rate. Then today I called back and talked to a very nice rep. She looked for me and said that she was able to pull up a code for our time frame Sept 4-11 which was for 20% off all value resort rooms, 25% off all moderate resort rooms and 30% off all deluxe resort rooms. I’m really thinking upgrading us from Coronado Springs to maybe a deluxe. Any suggestions, for a family of 4 with a then 2.5 year old and a 10 month old.

I would go with the Contemporary, for the MK view. And there is an observation deck on the 4th floor you could go to if you do not get a MK view room. That way with two little ones you could enjoy the fireworks without having to go in the park, in case they were tired or the weather is nasty.
Plus the monorail would be great for you to get around between MK and Epcot. Not to mention you could easily walk to MK if you wanted.

I would go with the Contemporary, for the MK view. And there is an observation deck on the 4th floor you could go to if you do not get a MK view room. That way with two little ones you could enjoy the fireworks without having to go in the park, in case they were tired or the weather is nasty.
Plus the monorail would be great for you to get around between MK and Epcot. Not to mention you could easily walk to MK if you wanted.

We booked Sept 4-11 in a standard gardenview room at the Contemporary.

Congratulations for getting a pin :woohoo: Hope you enjoy your trip in September :yay:

I've never stayed at the Contemporary, but that would be my first choice for your family too. With the monorail service to MK, you can get back to room for an afternoon break for the little ones in no time.

There will be a short walk from the main tower to the garden view rooms, but it is all under cover.

Make many happy memories!!

I just figured out that we are actually getting 40% off and not 30% like we thought :cool1:

a friend suggested I call and ask if there was a pin code under my name. so today I called and there was none.
I was just wondering how often should I check? once a week, once a month, every day? :confused3
I'm going to WDW in mid-June :)

a friend suggested I call and ask if there was a pin code under my name. so today I called and there was none.
I was just wondering how often should I check? once a week, once a month, every day? :confused3
I'm going to WDW in mid-June :)

I usually check once a week to see if there was anything in the system other than our AAA rate. Once we booked our AAA rate I would always check to see if there was a better rate out when I called to update something.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter