Yet another AP question

leanneintexas

Earning My Ears
Can somebody help me with this. I'm just trying to determine if buying AP for the whole family is worth it? I'm not too concerned about the resort discounts which is nice perk. I'm just trying to determine when does it pay off to have annual passes based upon the number of days you plan to visit in a year.

We are going in August for a short 3 night visit. We only plan to go to Magic Kingdom and 1 water park and just relax by pool for 1 day. This is a very low key trip at the end of a 5 day cruise (non Disney). I already have room only booked with a code that was attached to my name for $49/night at POP.

We plan on going again in January for 5 nights around MLK day. For some reason our school has a 6 day vacation right in the middle of Jan.

Those are our planned trips, but if we have annual passes I'm sure I will plan a summer trip next year as well. This will be a longer trip probably 2 weeks but we will plan on a cruise in there somewhere too (not sure if it will be disney or not yet). But we will stay at Disney at least 7 nights.

Does it make more budget sense to purchase annual passes in August to use for our trips through next summer or just to find combination of discounts, pacakages for our other trips?

TIA!

An adult premium annual pass is $559.00

An adult 10 day hopper / water park and more / no expire is $449.00 (Gives 16 days 10/park 6/waterpark)

Looks like you could save $110.00 per adult

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter