Yet *another* AP question....

DebbieT11

Waiting to go back......
OK, we're thinking about getting APs..... but.... in reading over the benefits offered for the DDE, this is listed...

"The Disney Dining Experience gives you:

* 20% off of food and beverages at over 70 Disney Resort hotel and Theme Park RESTAURANTS. (Discount is good for up to 10 guests.)
* Theme Park and Resort parking for dining purposes
* Member-Only invitations to exclusive events
* Half Price admission at Pleasure Island for DDE member
* Free Admission to Boardwalk's Atlantic Dance for DDE member and guest"

My question is this... what have some of the "Member-only invitations to exclusive events" been? Has anyone ever taken advantage of this?? What is it exactly???

Thanks!

They occasionally offer DDE exclusive meals. We have not been to any due to they seem to be a high end with wine pairing type meals and that would just be a waste for us.
They sound very special. However they have a special price attached to them too. ;)

I think the ToT event was an AP event, and must have been hard to get into. We tried for it right away and were shut out.

throughout the year, there will be special dinners that you are invited to; usually tied to some special event taking place at the parks.

A little off topic but we also are thinking of Ap's

I have a few questions also. Do you save even on HDD ? and I know you save on some of the tours, how about KTTK what is the % . thanks inadvance.:)

With the DDE last year we got the opportunity to make reservations for at least some Food & Wine events before they were available to the general public.

I don't recall the discounts on the dinner shows and tours. 20% comes to mind. But don't quote me.
I would get the discount applied when I booked. And then when I picked up my tickets or checked in I would have to show my AP.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter