Yet another bounceback question!

disneychick0412

DIS Veteran
When we are at Disney in November, I would like to take advantage of a bounceback offer, (if there is one) for March of 2011. However, I want to go ahead and book the trip so I can start making payments on it.

Will they allow you to apply a bounceback "code" to an already booked reservation? Has anyone done this??

When we are at Disney in November, I would like to take advantage of a bounceback offer, (if there is one) for March of 2011. However, I want to go ahead and book the trip so I can start making payments on it.

Will they allow you to apply a bounceback "code" to an already booked reservation? Has anyone done this??

I've never done it, but I think if you book, and then go on your trip and get a better deal for bounceback they can cancel and apply the new offer to your new reservation. That's what I have been struggling with too. We go in a few weeks and want to book for January, and know we could use the current % off a room or FD....but I decided I am just going to wait and see what kind of BB we get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter