Yet another online booking question...

ericamcl

DIS Veteran
My 7 month window opens on Tuesday :cool1:
We currently have a reservation at OKW for 8 nights - we are hoping to book 4 nights at BWV and 4 nights at BLT
Can I change the reservation the way I have described online or do I need to call MS? We've never done a split stay before so I'm not sure if it's actually 2 separate reservations or if they're linked somehow?

If I CAN do it online, what time does the online booking window start? I am at work at 9am any may not be able to call......

The online reservation system does not allow modifications to existing reservations. It will only allow you to cancel all nights or add (and pay for) a dining plan. All other changes must be made by MS.

It cannot be done on-line. Also, at 7 months out you will only be able to make the first change to BWV and then you have to call at 7 months out for the second change to BLT because they are treated as separate reservations for determining the 7 month window date. Also, you will need a lot of luck to get either of those resorts 7 months out for the first week of December, one of the highest DVC demand times of the year. For example, the only thing being shown open for that time now for BWV is a 1BR pool/garden view.

The online reservation system does not allow modifications to existing reservations. It will only allow you to cancel all nights or add (and pay for) a dining plan. All other changes must be made by MS.

Where can you add dining plan? I dont see this option.....

Where can you add dining plan? I dont see this option.....

If you have made a reservation go to your Vacation Center, view your reservation and click on Travel Plan Details, you will then see an icon to allow you to add dining plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter