Yet another transfer of points question....

JMLBrats

DIS Veteran
So we just became members and already we're getting hints from family members that want to rent points. My sister and BIL will not rent points from people they don't know because they're basically paranoid about giving out any personal info- I know, I know, but I really don't want to get into that discussion right now :surfweb: I just wanted to know, if we got points transferred into our account so that they could rent from us, could we use the points any way we wanted once they were transferred?

(We don't think we'll have any extra of our own this year to rent to them)

1st remember there is only 1 transfer per UY.

2nd they are suppose to retain where they came from so 200 points from UY June 07 BWV could be used to book at 11 months at BWV and 7 everywhere else . This is even if you have a DEC UY at SSR. But there has been problems with the tracking of transfered points in the pass.

But they are now your points to use under the above guidelines.

Thanks, I didn't realize you could only do one transfer per year. So let's say we transferred 100 pts and my sister only used 50, can we bank the rest if we didn't use it this UY?

I'm not sure about banking transfered points but you could always use them yourself and bank your points.

If you can bank them they should be under the same banking deadlines from their original UY not yours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter