Yet more dining plan questions

Runey

Mouseketeer
Sorry all but I have some dining plan questions... I'm sure you're all sick of answering them :teeth:

I think I've got it all down pat except for one little problem with the Counter (Quick) Service... You get a entree, dessert and drink, right? I read somewhere that an entree also consists of a side... Most entrees seem to come with some sort of side, e.g. burger and fries... Some does seem to come with a side at all, but there are side options on there menu... So for the entrees that don;t come with a side, can you order one to go with them?

To give you an example... At Casey's corner you can get 1/4 lb Hot Dog and it doesn't come with a side... but they have have side dishes like chilli or fires... Can you order both and that is classed as your entree or only the hot dog?

Thanks in advance

The way I read it is:

If it comes with a side, e.g. burger and fries, that is what you get, plus drink and dessert.

If it doesn't come with a side, as in your example, you can order one side. For example, the hot dog and either the chili or the fries, plus drink and dessert.

It seems to be up to CM interpretation, though. I have gotten the Wet Burrito at Cantina de San Angel, with guacamole as the side, churro for dessert, and a drink. I've done this a couple of times. This is the way it reads on the menu:

Wet Burrito - soft flour tortillas filled with beef, served with lettuce, tomato, cheese, black refried beans, sour cream and Adobo Sauce $7.49

The last time, I tried to get black refried beans as my side, but wasn't allowed to because the burrito has beans in it! The beans are only $1.59, as opposed to $2.49 for the guacamole! :confused3

I don't know how it works with all the CS places, but we were on the DP in December, and ate at Casey's. The CM told us we could get a fries as a side since we were on the plan. HTH

OP.........just so you know....the chili at Casey's is not really a "side". It is a little (emphasis on little) cup filled with enough chili to top your hot dog.

We made the mistake of ordering this for my DD. We all had hot dogs and she wanted the chili. We ordered her a hot dog after I took a look at the chili cup on the serving tray. :teeth: It might be enough for a two year old. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter