Yippe going to disney for first time!!

love2disney

DIS Veteran
My husband says we can go to disney april end/may first week. Stumbled here thru a link. Looks like i am too late for many things. My first trip to disney ever!! Am looking for a lot of help here.

You will have a great time! Try to make a tentative plan of where you want to be. Also, check out the dining and make your reservations (ADRs) as soon as possible! Some of the places go real quick!

Advice depends on the ages of travelers. One all around good piece of advice is to check the calendars for all 4 Disney parks, learn when "extra magic hours" are and plan your days and make your dinner reservations accordingly. HAVE FUN!

bit then, I've never had a bad day at Disney!

Welcome to Disboards!!! Where are you going to stay?? Start making your dining reservations!

You are sure to get your questions answered here.:cool1: Ask and we shall answer:thumbsup2 Here's to wishing you and yours the very best magical first trip ever. TRY your best not to go RAMBO style(very hard to do) and actually enjoy what you do accomplish, rather than being frustrated at what you don't. There is no way even the best made plans can see everything on a FIRST trip, so go and enjoy it to the fullest and allow yourselves to experience the MAGIC:banana: :banana: :banana:

Congratulations ~ we just took our first trip last year and loved it!! :love:

I'm sure you will, too! :thumbsup2

As everyone else is saying, just make sure you go with some kind of plan. I can't even imagine what our trip would have been like without the Dis :scared1:

Guidebooks were also a big help to me ~ I loved the Hassle-Free Guide to Walt Disney World (I also bought Unofficial Guide, Passporter, Birnbaum's (standard and kids versions) & Walt Disney World and Orlando for Dummies and they are all great for certain reasons but for overall enjoyable Disney learning I liked the Hassle-Free Guide the best). LOL, seeing them all listed I guess I'm a bit of a guide book junkie :rolleyes1

At any rate, there is a ton of helpful info out there ~ have fun with your planning and you will definitely get lots of great tips right here on the Dis!! :disrocks:

Welcome to the DIS!! Where are you staying onsite or off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter