yippee.....i was wrong...we're not going to have to wait until 2005......

disneyholic family

disney on my mind....
a change of plans (too long and boring a story to explain)....
but the main thing is, we don't have to wait until 2005 for our second cruise!!!!....nope.....i just got off the phone with DCL....we're booked for the summer of 2004.....and best of all....in my second choice cabin on the whole ship.....(8030....my first choice is 8530, but it was booked.....)....i can't believe it...i was sure it would be booked....how perfectly perfect....getting to go a whole year early and in my dream stateroom.....yippppppppeeeeeeeeee...........

we all can't wait.....hmmmm......how many days to go?......only about 360 or so.....wow....it'll go by in a flash....:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Woohoo!!!! That is wonderful! If only we were joining you again. ;)

If you go to the tech board you can get a countdown timer for you signature so you will know exactly how long you have left.

Happy planning!

hiya camcolt!!!!

who knows....a year is a long long time....maybe you'll end up on the same cruise......(it's almost the same week we cruised 'together' last time.....)....

chani came home for the weekend, plopped herself down on the sofa and said "i waaaaannnnnna go on another disney cruise right now".....which of course wasn't in the cards as she was just inducted into the army 2 months ago...
but then she said that once she's been in the army for one year she'll be allowed to take a 2 week vacation out of the country....that would put it around april.......but we had to wait for summer when gil is out of school......and so.....i picked up the phone to DCL and made the reservation......hopefully, she'll actually be able to take a vacation at that time.....but i'm not really worried......they seem to be very reasonable with her (she's been doing really well.....).......
we'll be on the 4 day this time....(the 7 day doesn't work out for us, so we'll just have to 'settle' for 4).....i really can't wait....what a gloriously wonderful thing to look forwards to....

thanks for the tip about the countdown timer....i'll add it to my signature...

so any trips to disney or DCL in the near near future for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter