YIPPEE!!! My BWV waitlist just came through!!!!

northwenald

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone

I am sooooo excited :goodvibes:goodvibes I have been on a wailist for the last night of my Nov. trip since January. It was for Nov. 10th (studio-Boardwalk view)which is a very busy weekend with Food and Wine, holiday weekend and the Wine and Dine. I decided to add the last night right after my 11 month window and I couldn't get it. I have been checking everyday and last night the email came in. Thanks for the pixie dust :cheer2::cheer2:
I hope that everyone's gets lucky with their waitlist! It is such a good feeling that we don't have to move to another room !!!! YIPPEE :cheer2::cheer2:

Hi Everyone

I am sooooo excited :goodvibes:goodvibes I have been on a wailist for the last night of my Nov. trip since January. It was for Nov. 10th (studio-Boardwalk view)which is a very busy weekend with Food and Wine, holiday weekend and the Wine and Dine. I decided to add the last night right after my 11 month window and I couldn't get it. I have been checking everyday and last night the email came in. Thanks for the pixie dust :cheer2::cheer2:
I hope that everyone's gets lucky with their waitlist! It is such a good feeling that we don't have to move to another room !!!! YIPPEE :cheer2::cheer2:

Fantastic. What wonderful news. Enjoy! :cool1:

Congrats!!

Throw some of that pixie dust my way! I talked DH into running the W&D 1/2 Marathon (with the ulterior motive of actually getting him to F&W festival:rolleyes1) but we have very few points to work with. I booked a value studio at AKV at 11 months and on the day the 7 month window opened, I waitlisted a BWV standard studio. Because the race is at night and falls smack dab in the middle of our 5 nights, a split-stay is not feasible. I had to do an all-or-nothing waitlist.

I have it set to a 7-day WL since it is more points than my AKV reservation, but my banking deadline is September 30. I figure my best chance of getting the room is at the 31-day mark...which happens to be October 6:sad:. I know I can borrow, but since we are usually so tight on points, I really need all of my points available for next year. The leftovers will need to be banked so that I can use them for the following year. If the WL hasn't filled by the end of September, I will probably cancel it:sad2:.

Congrats!!

Throw some of that pixie dust my way! I talked DH into running the W&D 1/2 Marathon (with the ulterior motive of actually getting him to F&W festival:rolleyes1) but we have very few points to work with. I booked a value studio at AKV at 11 months and on the day the 7 month window opened, I waitlisted a BWV standard studio. Because the race is at night and falls smack dab in the middle of our 5 nights, a split-stay is not feasible. I had to do an all-or-nothing waitlist.

I have it set to a 7-day WL since it is more points than my AKV reservation, but my banking deadline is September 30. I figure my best chance of getting the room is at the 31-day mark...which happens to be October 6:sad:. I know I can borrow, but since we are usually so tight on points, I really need all of my points available for next year. The leftovers will need to be banked so that I can use them for the following year. If the WL hasn't filled by the end of September, I will probably cancel it:sad2:.

Thanks everyone!!!!

I will send you some pixie dust pixiedust:pixiedust:
I was starting to give up on the WL just because I knew how busy that weekend was esp. with the wine and dine 1/2 marathon going on and BW being one of the hotels. I hope your wl comes through.pixiedust:

Great news. I hoping for some. I am hoping for a wl at beach club and blt. I am going from 11/7-11/11. Yup last weekend of F&W. I had my whole stay at Jambo but today I was able to get the first night at Beach Club (Studio). Then the last night I was able to get BLT (studio). So....put in WL for Beach Club for 2nd night and BLT for 3rd night. So far moving 3 times.:faint:

I dont mind split stays so hoping 2 nights at Beach Club and 2 and BLT.pixiedust:

Hi Everyone

Congrats. I have a wait list at BWV studio for 12/7-12/13. Unlikely...I know! Keeping fingers crossed for some WL pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter