Yippee! We got AKV Concierge for July 2009!

Woohoo! Enjoy it. I love staying concierge there and although I was "moved" from my stay there in October, I still have my December stay booked. They better not try to move me again. As it is, I still have to move people around in the rooms I have.

Whoo Hoo!:yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Just booked Studio Concierge for July 25th - August 1st! Out Tenth Wedding Anniversary Trip.

This will be great! I was afraid I would get all 7 nights but we did! Let the count-down begin.

(And I can't even tell DW yet becasue she, her daughter and the grandkids are in the air as we speak for a short week at WDW!)

:dance3: :dance3:

Whoo Hoo!:yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Just booked Studio Concierge for July 25th - August 1st! Out Tenth Wedding Anniversary Trip.

This will be great! I was afraid I would get all 7 nights but we did! Let the count-down begin.

(And I can't even tell DW yet becasue she, her daughter and the grandkids are in the air as we speak for a short week at WDW!)

:dance3: :dance3:

Congrats!!! Have a wonderful trip, Tiger :)

Update - I can't believe our luck! We called this morning to see if we could add on a night to our Concierge ressie, and we were able to. I still can't believe there was availability. We dropped the one night at the beginning of our ressie (I'm sure someone got a nice surprise with that one this morning!), and added on the extra night at the end.

We are so excited as we've enjoyed Concierge at Contemporary and Yacht Club, so looking forward to trying it out at AKV as well.

It seems like we've all been having good luck with securing Concierge ressies for next year!

Yippee! Tiger :)

That's great! We are staying in concierge AKV in March for our first ever concierge trip.
Bobbi:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter