YIPPEE!!! Who else got points for Christmas?

podsnel

<font color=blue>just skippin' around, amusing mys
Yesterday I opened the BEST Christmas gift EVER!!!!:yay: :yay: :woohoo: :woohoo: A lithograph of BCV, representing our 1st add-on contract!:goodvibes Soooo happy, although I'll be happier even still when the wait list comes through, I suppose.:goodvibes It was an absolute flood of joyful tears from me (and tears from DH for knowing how happy he had just made me!:lovestruc ) over here on Christmas morning- I'm very happy to own AKV, but BC is a sentimental place for me- it's where, prior to DVC, all of our WDW vacations were, so nice to know we'll always be able to enjoy staying there. Anyone else open a nice DVC present yesterday?

We're waiting for Disney's ROFR, so we don't have the add-on yet, but 2 days before Xmas, I saw the contract, called DH and said, "Have I got an idea for a Christmas present for ourselves!" So hopefully we got points for Christmas.

I sold some points so I'm guessing it was the new owner's X-mas.

I have to wait 1/25 - 3/25/09 for the GCV, then it will be Happy B-Day to DH, Happy B-Day to me and Happy Anniversary to us.:rotfl:

DH put the letter announcing the sale dates for the GCV in my stocking!

My wife and I got 150 points at BWV. My children (17 and 20) got 200 points at AKV:thumbsup2 . They won't be able to use them for a few years, so I guess we will have to pick up the slack

Congratulations, everyone!!! How exciting to get points for Christmas. Santa did a good job this year, huh? :santa:

:welcome: HOME!!! party:

DH got me a 75 point add-on at our favorite SSR! Woo Hoo!:lovestruc :worship: :banana: :cool1: :love: :cloud9: :santa: :dance3: :yay:

I really think it's my favorite gift ever! It's the one that just keeps on giving! YAY SANTA!!:love: :santa: :love2: :jumping1: Congratulations, everyone!!:cheer2:

Congrats to all you lucky guys and A Happy Happy Welcome Home New Year
:santa: You gave the Santa at our house an idea for next year :santa:

I'm so jealous! I have been dreaming of a BLT add on for Christmas (or my birthday - which is in January) but with the pound so low against the dollar, I think it will be a pipe dream this year . . . . :sad2:

We gave a 199 pt BLT add-on to ourselves and a 25 pt. AKV add on! I posted this on another thread--sorry for anyone who's reading it again!

We already booked our July trip with the SSR developer pts! YAY Santa!;)

I would have but VGC isn't quite on sale yet. It looks like I'll be getting points for Valentine's Day instead. :lovestruc

Just not this Christmas.....We bought our 165 SSR points on Christmas day 2006. When we were there for our week in Disney that we surprised our 2 DD's with. It is great to have that anniversary!!! :goodvibes

Congrats to podsnel :wave: and everyone else who got points. It's the gift that keeps on giving! We didn't get points, but I just have to wait to add on at the Grand Californian.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter