Yippie, Magical Express & Documents have arrived...

MsDisney23

<font color=blue>Has cabin fever-induced dreams of
for my Sept. trip. It is getting close! Who might I see there? My dates:
Sept. 9 ~ 21st. Staying at Pop! :cool1::)

Congrats on receiving your ME documents. Ours arrived the other day too, we are arriving on the 10th and staying till the 19th and also staying at POP.

YAY!! :cheer2: im waiting for my documents to arrive. but, alas, i arrive the day you leave .. and im staying at ALL STAR MUSIC! Congrats on getting your documents, thats one of the most exciting days of trip planning! :goodvibes Have a great trip!

Well be there too:) If my son doesn't talk us into moving to CBR first! We'll be there sept 14th through 19th. I can't wait to get the travel docs in the mail-it always gets everyone excited.

DH and I got ours in the mail yesturday. We will be at Pop Century Sept 15th - 22nd. :thumbsup2

WE are leaving on the 7th and staying at POR but I didn't get my magical express tags yet. I only received the what will you celebrate luggage tags and vouchers for mini golf and free 5x7 and stuff.

We arrive on 9/11 so I hope my TA has received our documents! I'll stop by AAA this afternoon to check .....

WE are leaving on the 7th and staying at POR but I didn't get my magical express tags yet. I only received the what will you celebrate luggage tags and vouchers for mini golf and free 5x7 and stuff.

You may want to talk to your tavel agent and see if they sent your info in for magical express. You should recieve your documents a month before you leave. If you booked on your own besure you contact magical express and let them know you still need your magical express packet.

:woohoo: We just got ours too! We leave on September 12th and are staying at the Poly. Getting so excited! :thumbsup2

-Jen

Just got mine yesterday! This time it will be just me and DS11 at Pop from Sept 12-18!

CANT WAIT!!!!

We are at ASMusic from 9/1-9/7 - no documents yet! Should I be worried? I booked through Kingdom Magic Vacations. :confused3

:banana: for everybody who got there mickey papers!! We arrive on the 12th for our week stay at the WL - I guess we should be getting ours anyday now too:cool1:!! I can't wait!! Went last year and got out of Houston the morning Hurricane Ike was hitting - that was so stressful - changing flights, flying into Tampa instead of Orlando, no ME:sad1:, dad had to come later etc... All kinds of stuff so needless to say it was not a relaxing vaca and very difficult to enjoy - sooooo we are so hoping for a much less stressful time leading up to our vacation!! Its sooo close now:banana:

We are at ASMusic from 9/1-9/7 - no documents yet! Should I be worried? I booked through Kingdom Magic Vacations. :confused3

I would contact them to make sure they sent magical express your flight info. If they don't get any flight info they don't send out the paperwork.

If it comes as close as two weeks before your trip I would contact magical express directly so they can get that paperwork out to ASAP. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter