• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YMP Question?

sconnell

DIS Veteran
Ok, so you can book a min 3 night sat and a min 1 day base ticket and you get the meal plan for free, right? But I don't remember is the meal plan for each night you are there? If you did the minimum 3n/1d, would it be meals for 3 days?

The meals = the number of nights you are there. It doesn't matter how many days you have your tickets for. If you are staying three nights you get 3 snacks, 3 CS, 3 TS per person and so on up to 10 nights. Your meal plan is valid the day that you check out up until midnight.

Hope this helps!

Jodi :flower:

Ok, so we could do the 3 nights & 1 day tix to get free dining.
Drive down check in to ASM, do HDDR (hopefully), go to MK next day (maybe hop), with snacks, lunch and dinner at a counter, next day do DTD and have snacks and lunch a counter and dinner at a sit down?
WOW! Is this right?

sconnell said:
Ok, so we could do the 3 nights & 1 day tix to get free dining.
Drive down check in to ASM, do HDDR (hopefully), go to MK next day (maybe hop), with snacks, lunch and dinner at a counter, next day do DTD and have snacks and lunch a counter and dinner at a sit down?
WOW! Is this right?

that's not exactly right... your first night when you go to HDDR it will take two of your Table Service Credits per person... so that will leave you w/out TS for one of your days... still a great deal! :flower:

Well, she said that her MK day would be lunch and dinner at a counter so that makes up for the 2 TS credits for HDDR.

Man, so for DH, DD(just turned 3 :guilty: ), myself and DS (will be 1). It would be about $500? Now, where do I find and extra $500? :confused3 :rotfl:

sconnell said:
Man, so for DH, DD(just turned 3 :guilty: ), myself and DS (will be 1). It would be about $500? Now, where do I find and extra $500? :confused3 :rotfl:

Beg borrow and steal ;) :teeth: !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter