Yo Ho Yo Ho A Disney Life For Me - PTR

We're PACKED!!!!!!! i had an hour to spare last night so packed everything we need. it all fitted in one suitcase but as that didn't leave enough room for anything we might just possibly buy while we're there :rotfl: i thought i'd best take 2 which leaves a whole suitcase and about 30 kg spare for shopping!! i'm so excited now and it's only 5 days to go :cool1::banana::dance3::yay: we have got so many layers of clothes i'm not sure if we'll actually be able to sit down but we will stay warm :rotfl:

We're PACKED!!!!!!! i had an hour to spare last night so packed everything we need. it all fitted in one suitcase but as that didn't leave enough room for anything we might just possibly buy while we're there :rotfl: i thought i'd best take 2 which leaves a whole suitcase and about 30 kg spare for shopping!! i'm so excited now and it's only 5 days to go :cool1::banana::dance3::yay: we have got so many layers of clothes i'm not sure if we'll actually be able to sit down but we will stay warm :rotfl:

YAY this makes me excited for you!

Great news on the having an empty suitcase! I really hope it warms up before we go!

X

Sounds like you are going to have a great time and are well prepared for the cold. I am definately going to have to hunt down a disney brownie next time we are there.:goodvibes

YAY this makes me excited for you!

Great news on the having an empty suitcase! I really hope it warms up before we go!

X

Sounds like you are going to have a great time and are well prepared for the cold. I am definately going to have to hunt down a disney brownie next time we are there.:goodvibes

thanks tinks you we are "quite" excited too :rotfl:

you really must try the brownies they are sooooo good. we' re still hoping it will warm up before we go, Holly has just counted up and not including gloves, hats and scaves we have got 12 items of clothing each day to wear!! i hope we don't end up getting a heat wave :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter