Yo Ho Yo Ho

dohgusgus

BUT MOM, Disney World is only 2633.8 Miles Away!
I know this may seem like a silly post but I just came back from the Disney Store where my parents bought me a grey zip up sweatshirt that has "Pirates of the Caribbean" embrodiered on the front and a pirate skull on the back! I'm not going to wear it until November for my triP! :banana:

nothing silly about it...I bought the 50th zip up hoodie jacket and only wore it at DL and Im not wearing it again until my trip in November either :thumbsup2

What's silly about that? I have a watch I bought at Disneyland in 2005. This spring, it started to not keep the time correctly. But, it kept time perfectly the whole time I was in Disneyland this summer. I told dh that means I was meant to live in Disneyland. He doesn't believe me, but I'm serious!

Seems normal to me, I don't have a speatshirt from Disney and I go to DW every year but this year it is DL and you can bet your life I aam buying one and going to wear it when I go to DW next yr :banana:

That is so normal...

I bought myself a Chip and Dale shirt, and a tinkerbell night shirt and a sun dress for my trip in October, and I have them put away in my luggage so I wont wear them until I get there.

I plan on buying myself a special t-shirt for when I go, maybe something from Alice in Wonderland, with the tea party since its my birthday and my friends unbirthdays lol.

mystic_path said:
That is so normal...

I bought myself a Chip and Dale shirt, and a tinkerbell night shirt and a sun dress for my trip in October, and I have them put away in my luggage so I wont wear them until I get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter