Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day One

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report

Saturday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day One - Saturday 09.05.09

We had decided on Friday night that Kacee's Chicken Pox had cleared up and that Macklyn wasn't showing any signs of contracting Chicken Pox so we were going to leave on the Saturday instead of the Sunday just to be safe. A quick call to Norfolkline and a quick two minutes on Expedia and we had changed the ferry to 4pm in the afternoon and had secured another night at the Premiere Classe Hotel in Saint-Thibault-des-Vignes which turned out to be only a 10 minute drive from Disneyland Paris and only £33 per night which I thought was excellent value.

ferry.jpg
The ferry crossing passed without any hinderance and soon we were on the three hour drive to DLRP. The in-car DVD payer I bought was entertaining Kacee, so much so that we had to pull over and change the DVD after 1 1/2 hours as we were sick and tired of Bob the Builder. We arrived at the hotel shortly after 10pm
pchotel.jpg

and checked in with no problems whatsoever and were assigned room number 405 for the two nights. We collapsed into bed at around 11:30 with both boys in with us!

As a slight incentive to read my massive trip report, I'm inlcuding little 'DID YOU KNOW's' at the end of every day, hopefully they aren't more interesting than my actual TR!

DID YOU KNOW that more guests are injured riding The Carousel Of Lancelot by falling off the horses in one month than in all the thrill rides and coasters in both parks together in one year?

glad to hear you got there without a hitch jon. cant wait for more i was starting to get tr withdrawal lol.

yes i had heard that did you know before funny isnt it. guess i would be safer on tot then lol

Looking forward to reading nore.

Not surprised about Carousel Of Lancelot, i have hard job getting on the horses and it's even worst getting off:rotfl:

Glad Kaycee was all cleared up of chicken pox before you went and that your little'un didn't catch it!!

The carousel horses are quite difficult to get on!!! lol

I thought the carousel horses were quite 'daring' too tbh and I like thrill rides!!! :lmao:

Glad you are doing a TR - I always love reading your TRs :thumbsup2

I have to admit that carousel is pretty dangerous, I saw an adult fall off it a few years ago and it looked nasty !! Pleased to say I've always managed to stay on ;)

off to read some more :goodvibes

I was looking forward to seeing you start your trip report. Glad the journey went smoothly & looking forward to reading more.

Great start, look forward to the rest.

It doesn't surprise me about the Carousel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter