Yo Yo Pirate Me Trip Report - Day Ten

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
**pictures to be added as soon as my camera and PC stop arguing**

Sunday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Day Ten - Monday 18.05.09

After packing up the car last night all we had to do this morning was to put the last little bits in the car and then head off to reception to check out. With this acomplished in 3 minutes (far better than last years debacle) we set off for DLRP for the last time this trip :(

The plan was to head into Salon Mickey, then into the park to re-ride our favourates before heading out to Annettes for Lunch. I had managed to get my temporary Shareholders certificate re-newed so we were once again allowed into Salon Mickey where we ate and drank our fill, took some pictures of our gorgeous surroundings and headed into the park just before 11am. We quickly accomplished rides on Buzz, IASW, Storybook ride (not in our plans, but open and Macklyn loved this ride) then onto Pirates and Phantom Mannor. By now it was 1:30pm so we headed out to the Disney Village after a very teary goodbye (mainly from Kacee) to the Disney Park and headed to Annettes for our final goodbye meal. We both chose from the Annetes Set Menu with me having the Bee-Bop Burger, a Diet coke and brownie and Ellie having the same except she had a Cheesburger, Kacee ate from our plates as usual however we always order him the potatoe sticks starter to have as well.

With our meal over there was just time to wander the Village before finding a suitable bin for our borrowed doubble buggy that gave up halfway through last nights marathon and had to be tied together, before setting off for home.

DID YOU KNOW that the 2 circular windows of Videopolis facing Space Mountain were built to one day connect to Discovery Mountain, which had not yet been built, via glass tubes

Fantasic trip report, have just read all of it. Looking forward to seeing the photographs.

I've just finished reading your fab trip report, sounds like you had a fantastic time despite the punching incident. :scared1:

I completely agree with you about Stitch's dance time. What a load of rubbish!!

Can't wait to see the rest of your pics. :goodvibes

Love your little facts too!
We watched the Stitch dance thing again this time after seeing it in March, only because we happened upon it and DD wanted to see it. Absolute load of rubbish. Nobody danced except 2 CMs and a couple of kids. Sooner or later they're going to have to admit failure on this one.

Really loved your trip report, Kacee sounds an absolutely dream and I can't wait to see pictures of him enjoying DLP!

I have enjoyed reading the rest of your trip report & have made a mental note to explore Adventure Isle when I go back in August. Looking forward to seeing the photos. I'm very impressed at the amount you get done with 2 little ones with you.

Fab trip report. I really enjoyed reading it especially the little facts at the end. Look forward to the photos:goodvibes

HI

I have really enjoyed reading all about your adventures! Sounds like you had a great time and it must be wonderful to spend such a long time there!
Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter