Saturday 09.05.09 - Monday 18.05.09

Pre Trip

The Cast

Me - John, 27

DW - Ellie, 26

DS - Kacee, 2

DS - Macklyn, 12 weeks

Trip Details

We are leaving on Sunday 9th May and going by ferry to Dunkerque at 10, it's a 3 hour drive from Dunkerque to DLRP so we are aiming to arrive around 5pm as I'm sure we will have to stop off to feed Macklyn at some stage (usually I like to just drive straight through)

Our first night is in a Premierre Classe Hotel, then on Monday we are checking into Le Chenne Gris for the next 7 nights. My Mum and Dad are joining us from the 13th to the 16th May so me and the wifey can hopefully do some rollercoasters as she hasn't been able to do them recently.

Trip Goals

* Meet and greet with Winnie the Pooh that I keep promising to take Kacee to
* See all the new shows
* Watch Playhouse Disney
* Introduce Macklyn to the world of DLRP

I hope you get to do all your trip goals. Any time I have passed the Winnie the Pooh meet & greet this week, the queue has been massive, so it would probably be best to join it before the meet & greet even starts. We have given it a miss this time. If Kacee likes to meet characters, I would recommend the meet & greet at Woody's Roundup, where we met 7 characters in about 40 mins this week & is very organised. Also there is the one in the Disneyland Hotel at 4 pm Thurs - Sunday.

Have a great trip.

Wow 10 days!
Wow a trip with a new born! :lmao:

Have a great and safe trip. I can't wait to hear what you think about everything new at DLRP.
And good luck for Kacee :wizard:

Have a great trip and hopefully your boys will both be fine to go and enjoy it (yes I know one is only a few weeks old but Im sure he will still enjoy his first trip)

One thing though - you say you go on Sunday 9th and mentioned this date on another thread as well but Sunday is the 10th.

Are you going on the 9th or on Sunday?
I wouldnt like you to turn up for the ferry on Sunday and discover you should have been there the day before

yes u gotta meet winnie - im shocked u havent so far :scared1: bad daddy... lol
u will def need to get there early - maybe when ur with u parents, nominate (lol) one of them to stand there before 10am and then u can join them closer to the arrival time lol

yes - do do woodys roundup - we got 6 characters and it was excellent - our fav meet for sure!!!

playhouse disney - try and get there early if u can - they have a big screen in the first room that plays cartoons n games to entertain the littlies whilst waiting - but imo u need to be quite close to the front to see anything - will stick a couple of pics i took (not very good - blurry lol) so u can see my view, and we were about 4 (or rows - but they arent rows iykwim) from the front. kacee will really enjoy tho - both mine did!!!

anyhow - have a fab time, ill think if theres anything i need u to pick up for me....... ;):rotfl:

and :woohoo: for macklyns first trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter