*YOAMD Prizes On Rides Mainly??

DisneyaHolic23

DIS Veteran
We have a quick trip coming up, and my husband and I are planning to do more "magic inhalation" than rides (in other words, we are planing to simply walk around the parks, eat at great restaurants, and just experience the magic); are most of the prizes given to guests on rides??

Are any prizes given at Disney resorts? (We are also planning to spend two days just hanging at Wilderness Lodge...)

I sure am enjoying reading about the rewards so many of you have won!!

We were just there for 12 nights. We got our fastpasses in line for the triceretops spin at AK. I saw people winning prizes twice at Peter Pan and I overheard someone saw they got theirs at the Fire Safety Station in Innoventions. I was watching something on Youtube last night and one of the cm's was talking about how they handed out a dream earlier that day. (I believe it was the trip around the world.) They were at a specific water fountain at DD at a specific time. Their instructions said that the next person to take a drink from the fountain was the winner.

No prizes for the Disney Dreams Giveaway are awarded at resorts. Granted, the resorts do have "magic moments" that you can get, but that is not part of the giveaway portion of the YOMD.
The Disney Dreams Giveaway portion is exlusively at the 4 theme parks, 2 water parks, and Downtown Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter