YOMD Canada Contest?

Jaime

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any information on the contest that was on the Disney.ca site or the link. Just wondering if it was drawn for yet and what the details were? It's not on the website anymore. Thought it was 4nights in WDW than 3 nights in DL for family of 4. Just wondering.Thanks

Not exactly what I was looking for. The contest I was thinking about you were only allowed to enter once and had be Canadian.

Thanks for the link though.

if i recall, i thought the contest expired May 18th,. But i could have dates wrong.

Funny I was just wondering the same thing this morning! The 18th sticks in my mind, but this morning I just thought to myself that it was too bad we didn't win:rolleyes1
Well, theres alway next time, right?:rotfl:

I seem to recall that the draw was only a month ahead of the actual stay....so early June. But then again, sometimes I remember things that never were! :lmao:

Thanks everyone...I was thinking the contest ended May 18 too...but wasn't being drawn for until June...wouldn't be nice to win! Just was going to have a look on the site but they remove it...or I just can't find it.

Have a great night!

yes i had the beginning of June date for the winner to be announced... Good luck to all my fellow Canucks!! Hope the winner posts here... :cheer2:

For what its worth..

I distinctly remember the draw date as June 1st.. cause that's my birthday and I thought.. how cool would it be to win this .. while I was in Florida AT Disney.. for my birthday.

Hope this helps. (And that I'm right on all counts! ;))

Knox

Happy Birthday to You :banana: Happy Birthday to you :banana:

Happy Birthday Canadian Guy (KNOX):woohoo: Happy Birthday to you!!!!
:music:

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!
Hope you had a great day!!!:thumbsup2

any updates, I have sent Disney an email to find out when the draw dates are?

I was wondering too...I thought they might of updated on disney.ca...but no...some lucky person won a great prize....

I received an email today advising the winner will be posted on the Disney site on or around June 21st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter