Yorkdale.....

pkitty

Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me
I know this is outside the normal realm of what we post however...I just spent all of last week re-setting the downstairs of the Yorkdale SportChek store with my team ( I am a Visual merchandiser for this company) and I am wondering if anyone has had an opportunity to shop in there since last Friday....How was the shop-ability of the store?? Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like....I am curious and would like some feedback for our VP of Purchasing!!Everyone on this board always has alot to say so let's hear it...Oh and by the way I bought a ton of stuffed animals at the Disney Store while I was there...50% off what a deal!!!:teeth:

I'll be at the Markville Mall next week so any feedback from there would be great too!!!

TTFN:Pinkbounc

And then I will let you know!

DD will definately have an opinion, especially if it has anything to do with Sports Shoes!LOL

Scratch
pirate:

Thanks Scratch...I've had a crazy weekend...no time for the board lately...just bought my DD a new Quarter horse this weekend so I've been run off my feet making arrangements (horse stuff, horse show stuff ...the list goes on!!!).Now I think I know why I bought at Saratoga Springs...it was my horse sense kicking in!

Back to Yorkdale...
Your feedback is alway appreciated...hope it's not a mess in there already or I'll be:Pinkbounc mad!!!

Bye for now!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter