You can now make PS ressies at House of Blues in DownTown Disney!

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I just called to make a few PS reservations. I was chatting with the CM about restaurants in Downtown Disney and she said starting TODAY , right now, at 7:00am you can now make ressies at the House of Blues. I always thought you could but I guess I was wrong. We are now having dinner there one night. I hope its good!!! I am wondering if there are any other restaurants that are now available to make PS. I didnt get to ask as I didnt want to tie up the line for others calling.

Yep, also, Fulton's Crab House and Portabellos is in the WDW Dining system as 90 day PS restaurants. I've updated both the PS Calculator and Report (use links below).

This is great you usually would wait an hour to two to get into HoB on a Saturday night. Which is never why I ever been to this location. Sounds Good To Me Thanks For The News

Wow, that is excellent. My family loves HOB's, we have had to make other choices when it was so busy at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter