You Gotta Eat Here!

nervous1sttimer

DIS Veteran
The Food Network show has been filming in my area recently and they just did a spot at one of my regular lunch places today (will air in the spring). The host, John Catucci, was talking to my friends and I in between filming interviews and turns out he's a Disney fan! He has two daughters and they just came back from a week at AoA. Thought if anyone might appreciate it, it would be Canadian DISboard peeps. :)

I love that show too!!! He was at one of my favourite Edmonton restaurants a little while ago but my son was sick so we couldn't be there :sad2:

Another fan of the show!! We are driving down in two weeks :banana: and it has been my intention to stop at either Motor Burger or Smoke & Spice in Windsor which have both been featured on the show.

We'll probably be heading through too early on the way down but maybe on the way home for dinner.

I also love the show.

They were filming at Pig Out BBQ in Pickering in September when I drove by. I've never eaten there and I don't know when the episode airs, but I've been meaning to check the place out.

We aren't huge fans...we are Diners Drive-ins and Dives watchers. When we drove down in 2012, we hit one of the DDD stops in North Carolina. We hope to hit one on our trip down I75 in May.

We also love Eat St...and would love to find a food truck on our way down. We like that Eat St is a Canadian production too.

But super cool that you were there for filming! That would be so much fun!

Another fan of the show!! We are driving down in two weeks :banana: and it has been my intention to stop at either Motor Burger or Smoke & Spice in Windsor which have both been featured on the show.

We'll probably be heading through too early on the way down but maybe on the way home for dinner.

Both those restaurants are excellent! You won't be disappointed. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter