You have been selected....

Member Service Satisfaction Survey

• Get rid of it

• No we love listening to it ever call

Results are only viewable after voting.

corpcomp

The 100 Yard Dash and Mr. D
You have been selected to participate in an anonymous member services satisfaction survey pertaining to this call....

OK, after months and months of listening to this announcement whenever calling into member services, I'm sick of listening to it.

Who else is?

I don't love it, but I'm OK with it. Whether I take the survey depends on how much time I have.

Didn't vote.
Bobbi:goodvibes

I'm not sure what to vote. Do I "love" listening to it? No. Do I want them to get rid of the surveys though? No. (Or do you just want to get rid of the announcement? Don't know if people would stay long enough to hear the start of the survey if they didn't know it was coming.) I consider it part of my hold music and don't pay attention until someone answers anyway. However, I do take the survey on almost every call I make, good, bad, or exceptional.

Didn't take the poll, either, as neither selection voices my opinion. I don't mind the anonymous survey idea, in fact, I think it's needed. But, find a way to truly make it random rather than ask every person who calls in. I'm more apt to do the survey if I think it means something (yes, statisticians, I know these mean something, too). Second, rather than ask me beforehand, why not wait until after the call when I might be feeling as though I'd been powdered with pixie dust or, vice versa, might be annoyed with a CM who was underwhelming and brusque? ;)

I always accept the survey because I wonder if the MS rep knows that I will be taking a survey at the end of the call. If so, the service might be better. :)

Providing MS uses the survey results, it could be useful for us to help MS pinpoint which reps are doing a great job verses those who need more training. I do on occasion reply to the survey. What I don't like is how the recording says "you have been selected..." it's very misleading as everyone gets it - I'm sure they'd get more responses to it if they simply asked "Would you like to take the survey today to help MS..."

If I honestly thought it would make a difference, I would take it but I don't. I just think they want a feel for how we feel about things but they will do whatever they want even if it goes againist the poll results.....smjj

I didn't vote either. I agree with several people that I don't hate it and I don't love it. I always decide if I have time to take the survey or not. I usually say yes and if something happens during the call that I feel I can't take the time to participate, I just hang up. I don't have a problem with it.

I always accept the survey because I wonder if the MS rep knows that I will be taking a survey at the end of the call. If so, the service might be better. :)

DITTO and so far, everytime, I have received great service, had all my questions answered and was able to make the ressies I wanted or changes I wanted. Don't know if taking the survey makes a difference but why press my luck!

I don't mind the survey if it works. Sometimes it doesn't seem to recognize my response, and hangs up on me anyway.

It is a legitimate means to get immediate feedback on how they are doing. Generally I provide the feedback since it only takes a minute to complete.

What I don't get is the "selected" part. Not much of a selection if it's every call.

I do not mind the surveys. If I am in a hurry I do not take them, if I have time I do. I am glad Disney wants my opinion of their service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter