You have been selected....

Member Service Satisfaction Survey

• Get rid of it

• No we love listening to it ever call

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could.not.be.more.annoying.

Most major companies with Customer Service-type departments have a message letting the caller know that their call may be monitored for training purposes. I used to work for a major telecommunications company and that's what we had in our department. A management team would monitor random calls (or random Reps) and use a standardized format to "grade" the service provided. At a later date, a Rep would meet with a member or members of the management team and go over a certain number of taped calls and discuss what they excelled in or what they might have improved upon.

If Disney really wants to improve my Member Services experience, they can stop putting CM's on the front line (in Member Services, AND also on the Front Desk of resorts) for whom English is not their first language. I swear it is getting harder and harder to explain what I am trying to do at times. Now I am in awe of anyone who has command of more than their own native language (as I am NOT proficient in others - however my job does not require it), but I am getting frustrated trying to do business at times.

I hate phone systems where you're forced to listen to the entire message before making a selection. I know I want 1-1 (Member Services / DVC Resorts).

I understand why they want to make sure I know I can make dining reservations online and what the DVC member web address is, because it might keep me from calling Member Services the next time. But I hate having to wait before hitting the second 1. Then wait again to hear about the survey. There's not even a button to push to say "no" to the survey. You have to let it time out.

I can't wait until online availability checks are added to the member web site. Then I won't have to bother with the 800 number as often. They could also let us have more than two active waitlists. That would cut down on how many times I call. They could also make waitlists more flexible by allowing multiple views in the same request. For example a waitlist for "Any studio at Bay Lake Tower." I'm waitlisted right now for 1 night at BLT. I'll take any studio or one bedroom for that night. But I can only waitlist 2 of the 6 possibilities. I need to call daily to check on the other 4.

Wait a minute... lol... how'd I get so spun up?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter