You know those things that go around your license plate?

thisismyhappyplace

never question my jedi skills
I have no idea what they are called, but they go around your license plate, and they have like the Sleeping Beauty Castle on it, and fireworks and stuff on it. then it says something like "My Home is Disneyland" do you know where to find one of those?

I got one at World of Disney in September. They also had them at the little stand outside of the park, just after you go through the turnstiles and right before you go through the left tunnel. I unfortunately had to take mine off because in AZ they can't cover the state name. :sad1: So now I have this really cool license plate frame that I can't use.

I got a silver one for my birthday with the castle on the top. The top of the castle bumps part of the car above the license plate so it doesn't actually fit. My dad is going to re-drill the license plate screw holes so that we can lower the entire thing. If you don't want to go to all that trouble, you might want to measure the space between the plate and anything it might bump in to first.

I got a silver one for my birthday with the castle on the top. The top of the castle bumps part of the car above the license plate so it doesn't actually fit. My dad is going to re-drill the license plate screw holes so that we can lower the entire thing. If you don't want to go to all that trouble, you might want to measure the space between the plate and anything it might bump in to first.

I have the same problem with mine, but I just stuck it on the front of the car because that was the easiest solution I could come up with. :rotfl:

We have the same rule here...but man I want one of those so bad!! It would be so cute on the minivan. :) We thought about getting personalized plates that say mckyvan or mckyvam because when DD9 was 4 she called it the vam. LOL

I got the same one. It's a stunning plate frame. My issue tho, was that it covered the stickers on my Canadian licence plate so I also couldn't use it. A shame because it's so stunning.

I got one at World of Disney in September. They also had them at the little stand outside of the park, just after you go through the turnstiles and right before you go through the left tunnel. I unfortunately had to take mine off because in AZ they can't cover the state name. :sad1: So now I have this really cool license plate frame that I can't use.

I live in AZ as well and hate that stupid license plate law. I bought a awesome red one rubbery one last time I was there and only had it on my car for a couple weeks until they passed that law.
Now all I have to show my disney love is my sombrero mickey ears atenna topper. (which is perfect for tucson lol)

I wish disney would make an arizona friendly license plate frame.:guilty:

You know, come to think of it, I bet you there would be a way to use those licence plate frames into hanging frames for disney photos :ssst:

I have the same one and the same thing happened to me. I actually got a "warning" from a cop because my license plate number is obstructed. My plate reads 6EBE... and the bottom part is covered so it looks like 6FBF...

I took it off and tossed it in the garage cause the last thing I need is a reason for the cops to pull me over.:sad2:

You would think the designers checked CA & AZ licence plates before going into production. Bad Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter