You know you are a Disney freak when....

nflder

<font color=coral>Just when I think I am out, they
1. You have a foot high plush Mickey Mouse on your bureau
2. There is plush Minnie Mouse on your husband's bureau
3. You have Mickey Mouse antennae ears
4. "Been there. Done that. Goin' Back." WDW licence plate cover
5. You have a Mickey Mouse keychain
6. You have a plush Mickey on your radio at work
7. You have Mickey Mouse window clings in your office window (that were given to you by a co-worker as a Christmas gift)
8. You have your refillable mug from a Disney resort on your desk at work
9. Co-workers give you their Disney toys from Happy Meals!
10. You have a glass paper weight inscribed with "I only hope that we never lose sight that it was all started by a mouse."
11. You plan your Disney vacations months/years in advance
12. Your desktop is a pic you took at WDW
13. You check out some type of Disney site everyday
14. You smile or feel giddy every single time you see Mickey Mouse or something associated with Disney on TV

Just a few thoughts. I love being a Disney freak!!!!

;) Those are good.

When you get stuck in traffic and your kids say
"looks like Brer Bear and Brer Fox are causing a commotion up stream"

When your 2 year old (who barely talks) - WILL say 2 words:

(1) Nemo (2) Mickey :earsboy:

There are great! Now I know I'm a Disney freak! How about listening to WDW music while on the DIS? Thats what I'm doing now.

hockey mom said:
;) Those are good.

When you get stuck in traffic and your kids say
"looks like Brer Bear and Brer Fox are causing a commotion up stream"

Oh I LOVE it !!! And I'm a proud mother who has turned her small children into Disney freaks as well. We just got a new van on Tues night ... and my DH told the kids the thing I was most excited about was the antenna because our last one didn't have one. Came out of the house Wed morning to go to work, and before we could leave the driveway, we had to "christen her" with a brand new Mickey ball topper !!! :rotfl: My DD was pretty excited when I told her I was going to buy topppers for every occasion when I go down in Aug !

MaryLiz - a WDW freak ... and PROUD of it !!!

Oh - I forgot the coolest one -

15. Your cell phone ring is ZIPPEDEEDODAH (this one lets everyone know that you are a Disney freak - espcially when it rings in public!)

How about Disney related tattoos. I have Tigger on my leg, am waiting to get a silhouette of the castle on my shoulder. Also deciding between Scar or a dragon complete with it's own hidden mickey. I better hope my love for Disney never dies, these are permanent. :)

How about having Disney incorporated into every room in your house and the only cd's that ever seem to make it into the stereo at home or in the car are Disney related.

My DH is soooooo not a Disney Freak that I take great pleasure in bringing him some kind of Mouse souvenir whenever I visit. :upsidedow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter