You know you are a Disney nut when.....

BitsnBearsMom

<font color=green>We sure are lucky that way<br><f
One of my little daycare people came in the morning and informed me that my house was a Mickey house..... I didn't understand what he meant so I asked him do you mean the Mickey's that are all over..... he said no there are Mickey's in the stairs.... went to look and in the stairwell that leads to my basement daycare there is a concrete wall - I have some perfect shaped 'hidden Mickey's' in the bubbles in the concrete!!:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Ah, I love how the little ones can spot a Hidden Mickey :thumbsup2

One of my little daycare people came in the morning and informed me that my house was a Mickey house..... I didn't understand what he meant so I asked him do you mean the Mickey's that are all over..... he said no there are Mickey's in the stairs.... went to look and in the stairwell that leads to my basement daycare there is a concrete wall - I have some perfect shaped 'hidden Mickey's' in the bubbles in the concrete!!:rotfl2::lmao::rotfl:

Awww...that is so cute. I find the little ones can understand our love for Mickey better than some adults. Around where I live I am known as the Mom who wears a pink Mickey Tshirt. LOL. That's cool with me!! :rotfl:

Screenshot2009-09-11at100611PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter