You know you have been to Disneyland too much

Talldewy

Gr&paiam
I could not find the prior thread like this

But this made me laugh

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you got to your local July 4th fireworks display and your four year old grandson says, "where is the Mickey Mouse one."

Wel, if I actually sit down and think about it I am sure I can come up with more, but.....

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you start to 'see' Hidden Mickeys where there are none in everyday life - in the sink, on the counter patterns, on the sidewalk, in the wax drippings from candles....

ok I will play :)
You know you've been to DL too many times when you try to pay the grocery store with Disney Dollars LOL

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you repeat things that they say on the ride... like all day yesterday, I said "Don't tell him Carlos, don't be cheeeeeeekin!" It wouldn't get out of my head!

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you crave Monte Cristos and Dole Whips constantly.

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you're sitting in church and your DH leans over to you all stressed out that he forgot to give his niece money to buy what he calls POPCRACK(disney's addicting popcorn).

Dh says, You know you go to Disneyland too much when you understand every one of these posts and thinks they are hilarious.

You know when you have been to Disneyland too much when you recognize the same CMs and realize they're not in their "normal" positions.

You know when you have been to Disneyland too much when you recognize the same CMs and realize they're not in their "normal" positions.
Sooooo true!

You know you have been to Disneyland a LOT (never too much :wizard:) when you are sitting at home, see it is 9:25pm and think, "Oh! Time for fireworks!"

You know you have been to Disneyland a LOT (never too much :wizard:) when you are sitting at home, see it is 9:25pm and think, "Oh! Time for fireworks!"

I have been known to do that! Also, you know you have been to Disneyland a LOT when you regularly have dreams about the park. :)

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when the Princesses are on a first name basis with your dd.

LOL All of those are hilarious. You know you've been to DL too much when you start looking for pin lanyards in other places....like stores in the mall or the grocery store.....LOL

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when ...
Im sitting here at my desk, reading the dis, and a truck horn just honked, and I just naturally thought "oh, the Monorail is coming, I wonder if its the Orange or the Blue?" :rotfl:
Oh did I mention, I'm at home , in Los Angeles , NOT DISNEYLAND?? LOL!!!

Wel, if I actually sit down and think about it I am sure I can come up with more, but.....

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when you start to 'see' Hidden Mickeys where there are none in everyday life - in the sink, on the counter patterns, on the sidewalk, in the wax drippings from candles....

This is SO totally me, but even more so - my kids! DD4 sees Mickey EVERYWHERE.....at the grocery, in magazines, in gift wrap patterns.....I think it is cute but "non believers" probably think I've warped the poor girl. My sons have also been known to move our serving dishes around at dinner to make "Hidden Mickey" patterns.....and of course my husband thinks it is all very normal - :rolleyes1

You know you've been to Disneyland too much when you can recite all the "remain seated" instructions in English AND Spanish by heart!

You know you've been to Disneyland too much when you can recite all the "remain seated" instructions in English AND Spanish by heart!

HAHA! Oh man, I can do that. I have no idea what I'm saying but I say "Symanen o tablos por favor" or something like that.

You know you have been to DL too much, when your waiting in line for like the bank or to check out groceries, and you get excited when you're almost to the end.

And now, when I watch TV, everything reminds me of DL.

News- "Today, we spoke with Mr. Jones.." or my favorite. The Kellogs Raisin Bran Crunch Commercial. Where the guy says he likes how in the middle of Kellogs is "Ello, like Ello Govna." Which reminds me of Ello Poppet on POTC movie, which, of course, reminds me of POTC the ride. It's depressing. :rotfl:

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when the Princesses are on a first name basis with your dd.

How awesome! :lmao:

You know you have been to Disneyland too much when ...
Im sitting here at my desk, reading the dis, and a truck horn just honked, and I just naturally thought "oh, the Monorail is coming, I wonder if its the Orange or the Blue?" :rotfl:
Oh did I mention, I'm at home , in Los Angeles , NOT DISNEYLAND?? LOL!!!

:rotfl: Orange!!!

HAHA! Oh man, I can do that. I have no idea what I'm saying but I say "Symanen o tablos por favor" or something like that.

You know you have been to DL too much, when your waiting in line for like the bank or to check out groceries, and you get excited when you're almost to the end.

And now, when I watch TV, everything reminds me of DL.

News- "Today, we spoke with Mr. Jones.." or my favorite. The Kellogs Raisin Bran Crunch Commercial. Where the guy says he likes how in the middle of Kellogs is "Ello, like Ello Govna." Which reminds me of Ello Poppet on POTC movie, which, of course, reminds me of POTC the ride. It's depressing. :rotfl:

I was saying Ello Poppet alllll last week. I'm going to start again. I need to work on my English accent. ;)

Are you talking about the spiel on the Matterhorn? It's actually "Permanecer sentados por favor", which means "remain seated please" :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter