You know you have talked about WDW to much when....

mulanrouge

Mouseketeer
I thought you would all get a kick out of this!! My son is in Grade 3, and they are in the process of doing the Canadian Maps - the names of the provices etc. He was having some problems with a couple of the eastern provinces, when I asked him what province was number 10, he said FantasyLand!!! (It was actually New Brunswick). So maybe we have been talking about WDW a little too much?! LOL!

That too cute!

And you know you think about WDW when your child is the ONLY one in the class that name all the Hurricanes this season and where they have hit and how they have affected the areas!

Let's hope Jeanne stays away!

Pixie Dust to FLA!

Scratch

That's cute about New Brunswick being Fantasyland!

Scratch - you are so right about the hurricanes. I just went through them this afternoon explaining what happened to the cruise ship during each of them including this weekend. People think I've become obsessed with the weather -- they don't understand it's only Florida weather I care about, not the weather here! :p

I bet he was proud as can be thinking the right answer was Fantasyland !
Have a disney nite:earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter