You know you miss Disney Cruises when....

CamColt

You have a dream the entertainment staff is all sitting at the bar playing trivia, then you spot Club Host Tisa and you run over to hug her (but ask if its ok to hug people yet :sad2: ). I guess I could have really used that April cruise that got cancelled.:rotfl2:

That was last night's but I've actually had quite a few "I'm on a cruise" dreams in the past 6 months. Anyone else dreaming or having other signs they need a cruise bad?

...when all your wallpapers are set to family photos of past cruises...

...when you play steel drum music and pretend you are just pulling up alongside an island, about to get some breakfast at Cabanas and Disney is getting the ship in the mood for the day's adventures...

You have a dream the entertainment staff is all sitting at the bar playing trivia, then you spot Club Host Tisa and you run over to hug her (but ask if its ok to hug people yet :sad2: ). I guess I could have really used that April cruise that got cancelled.:rotfl2:

That was last night's but I've actually had quite a few "I'm on a cruise" dreams in the past 6 months. Anyone else dreaming or having other signs they need a cruise bad?

Around 6 months ago I was dreaming A LOT about cruising but they were super odd dreams. One of them, another family came walking right into our cabin, no apologies, just making themselves comfortable. They said they were looking for the dining room. I said, "Excuse me, I think you're lost. This is a private room."
Then we went for a walk around the ship and accidentally did the same thing to another family. We apologized over and over after noticing that it wasn't our clothes in the closet. We kept walking and chatted about what did they do to the ship to make people-traffic go right through cabins? Not just one incident but now we're guilty too. Next cruise we're going to need a quiet deck with a cabin at the far end of the hallway.

I haven't had any vacation dreams lately. I think my brain is too fried to think of such happy things anymore. We've had 3 cruises cancelled now. I moved the May cruise to November and all I can do is hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter