You know your a DVC family when...

You, your husband, and kids have the next Disney vacation planned while on your current Disney vacation.

You have the DVC countdown on the desktop of the computer and the first thing you and the kids do every morning is see how many days are left until your next trip.

Your 4 year old son talks about his "house in Disney World".

You make your house smell like your home resort just because....

Your children can find Hidden Mickey's even when you are not in Disney.

Your son thinks that it is necessary to jump up on the bathroom sink while you are taking a shower to draw Hidden Mickey's all over the steamed up mirror.

You make Hidden Mickey pancakes for breakfast.

Your son makes Hidden Mickey's from any 3 circular items he finds laying around.

Awsome! This is what I am shooting for. . . :thumbsup2

When you check into the Marriott Lakeshore Reserve, and your DS 14 points out the the employees need an injection of Disney Magic. "I don't feel welcomed" LOL He was right.

A week later you check into Vero Beach - and he comments - now this is more like it!!!

Proof that teenagers do think every once in awhile.

Janis

You know your are a DVC family when....

People you work with are green with envy you are going to Disney AGAIN and they are still saving for their first trip!

DH tells everyone I balance my point balance better than my own checkbook!

You tell everyone about how wonderful being a DVC member is they begin to think you work for DVC!

You have three (3) pets and their names are...Dee, Vee, and Cici....I'm just saying....

Wow I better stop before it starts sounding like me too much...:rotfl2:

when your 3 yr old Granddaughters says " We are going to Disney World cause we own it " bawwhwhahhaa

3 yrs old and making her 5th trip in 2 years :lovestruc

" JuJu when we get to Disney World I will let you eat all the candy you want . So do you have any for me now?" LOL

When you find You and possibly members of your family are afflicted with the maladies of terminal Disneyitis - I'll have it until I die, obsessive Dis Planner Disorder - it never stops, and Addonitis - the desire to add on points never ends! :lmao:

-Your 2yr old sees hidden Mickeys everywhere she goes.. Must be those 9 trips she has taken... :rolleyes:

- Your 2yr old arrives on a plane into Tortola, for a week long beach vacation, and her first question as we land is ... Where is Cinderella's Castle? princess:

- You 2yr can probably get a tour guide job at Disney, as she know her way thru the Magic Kingdom and Epcot... True story, my friends that have seen her in the parks joke about this.... :teacher:

- Going on a Disney trip does not feel like a vacation, but, feels like coming home :goodvibes

-On that thought, going to Disney is no longer considered a hectic, commando, non-stop vacation, Disney is where you go to relax... :cloud9:

- Your own mother calls your Owner's Locker your second home... :laughing:

- You already know when and where you are going on vacation for the next 2 years...

- Your parents who winter 10 miles from Disney assume they'll be meeting up with you at "Your House" for Christmas, meaning "at Kidani".

- Your kid is disappointed that the vacation plans are for only 1 trip this year.

- Your kids know all the pools and pool slides in all the resorts and can rank them.

- You plan to buy a new camera every year to "get better shots this time" and notice you have a drawer dedicated to older cameras.

- Fort wilderness feels like it's your back yard :)

- You have the pet sitter in your phone's favorites.

1. When your DS(27) and DD(23) get a little mad when DH and I go to Disney ourselves.

2. When we are out to dinner in our area and all talks go back to where do we want to eat on our next Disney trip.

3. We make our plans for our next trip on our way home from our current trip.

4. All my friends who are first timers or have only gone once or twice before call us for advice.

5. When you all love going to Disney, but mainly because of our DVC home.

...when you check in to a "regular" hotel because you have no DVC available and your whole family mopes around the room pointing out how different it is from "DVC".

When your 10yo DD (normally shy) overhears strangers in the pew behind us at church talking about where to make ADRs and she turns around and says "Can I make some suggestions?"

When your 14yo DD does her own Internet research and has built a spreadsheet to calculate how much it will cost to bring her best friend to WDW...and is saving all her allowance and birthday money to make this happen...it is that instinctive need to share the magic!

When that same 14yo DD (now proficient at spreadsheets!) tells you she thinks she is ready to "take over" our family WDW planning!

When that same 14yo DD's #1 plan when she graduates college is to buy a BCV DVC so we can vacation "right next door to each other!"

When any long car ride can be turned from boring to exciting just by someone saying "Let's talk Disney!!"

When your 3yo DD's dolls have their own imaginary WDW in our house, complete with Cinderella's castle, rides, resort and pool!

When your 10yo DS wants to make his 3yo sister's first day of preschool really special, so he finds an Ariel pin (from his extensive WDW pin collection) and pins it to her school bag!

When that same 10yo son promises to buy you a million DVC points when he becomes a famous MLB baseball player!

When at every holiday meal (with "my side" of the family) I glance at my watch and time how long it takes before the dinner discussion turns to our next WDW trip! About 90 seconds on average!!!

I could go on and on...that was fun!!

...when you check in to a "regular" hotel because you have no DVC available and your whole family mopes around the room pointing out how different it is from "DVC".

My DS at 4 looked around a "regular" hotel room and said "where's the little fridge and sink?"

last week his Kindergarten teacher took his picture for the classroom and with a big smile on his face said "I'm practicing for Disneyland!"

When your DS (3 at the time) was required to learn his address at his preschool and said his address is Hilton Head - Disney resort and stuck with his story until they just let him give that as his address.

When you take your 11,15 & 18 year old on a cruise (non-Disney) and they say they'd rather be at HH or VB.

When you walk into a regular hotel room and they wonder where the rest of the room is - always checking the connecting door - just in case the rest of the room is over there.

When your 15 year old can get his DVC loving geometry teacher off topic daily to talk about Disney.

When the only thing that gets you through a hard week at work is the thought of a DVC stay in 3 short weeks!

When you always leave wanting more!

When you change the telephone number on your cell phone "friends and family" list from the CRO number to the MS number so the cell .minutes are free :goodvibes

Still planning that first trip to our new "home".

I was not sure I was until I read this and realized we have trips planned for 2012 and 2013. My grankids want to get measured daily in the Disney growth chart to see what they can ride and my son in law wants to know how many point he should buy to start.

when u have been counting fdown the days to your family on facebook since 223 days out. im crazy.

When you get your child to eat his meat and veggies by telling him they will help him grow a half an inch by January. He desperately wants that height so he can ride RNRC for the first time. Also when we decide to take a break from borrowing points they say "what do you mean we're only going once this year?"

Your next trip is planned before you took your last trip.

:rotfl:

For us it is when our 10 and 8 year old DDs have our next 4 trips planned out. They have a list of DVC resorts that we are going to be staying at....of course DH and I are good with it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter