You REALLY want online reservations?

I'm not afraid of change...and I can't wait for online booking. I'm tired of calling verifying my address and phone before I can ask a question. I also hope that when a waitlit comes through there won't be a need for a manual entry before to posts to my account.

The phone lines will still work when on-line booking goes live, so there should be no reason for concern. If the prospect of booking reservations through a Disney web-site gives me the goose-flesh, I'd simply use the telephone. Of course the possibility exists that while I'm on hold waiting to talk to a MS representative, the on-line early adopters could be booking the rooms I am waiting for.

I'm not afraid of change...and I can't wait for online booking. I'm tired of calling verifying my address and phone before I can ask a question. I also hope that when a waitlit comes through there won't be a need for a manual entry before to posts to my account.

Hypertext mark up language kid,

Your name insinuates you may be more computer savvy than many. :surfweb:

I agree. It'll be more convenient and hopefully save us money in the call center. Your mention of wait list begs the question... Will we be able to wait list online if what we want isn't available?
Will we see wait lists? Can we borrow if we need to? DDP? Is this just DVC resorts? Disney collection? Cruise?

Has anything been published besides "online booking coming"?

Has anything been published besides "online booking coming"?

Nothing official. Just speculation on threads like these.

As Doc often says...."Stay tuned"! We only have a little over a week to find out what the parameters of the site will allow.

Members in Europe could book over morning coffee right at midnight Eastern time.

I don't think that there are THAT MANY non-US members (compared to the number of US members) as that it would make much of a difference.

Give us that little edge :-)

To be honest, I will be too scared for at least the first year to do online reservations for fear they will screw it up, lose my reservation and I will be out of luck! :scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter