YOU TUBE VIDEO - July 2011 WDW & Caribbean Beach Resort Trip

Very nice! We return two weeks from tomorrow. Your video has me fired up and anxious to get there. Thanks for posting it.:thumbsup2

Very Nice! Just think, this is something that you and your daughter will always have as a memory of your trip and a memory of her at that age. You did a really great job with incorporating all the pictures.

Marlton Mom

Very nice! We return two weeks from tomorrow. Your video has me fired up and anxious to get there. Thanks for posting it.:thumbsup2

Thanks for the compliment, We stay fired up year after year waiting for the next trip. My DD and I have been Disney Maniacs :lmao:since 2003. Have a wonderful WDW trip and don't forget to share your trip report with us.:banana:

I'm looking to do something similar, how hard was it to put together? Any software recommendations?

Thanks friend for the nice comments. I used Microsoft Movie Maker (Windows 7). It's a free download from Microsoft. It take a little while to get used to it but be patient and it will work out perfectly. First pick a song you would like to use and then add your favorite pictures. The program will help you with the effects and the speed of the picture frames. You can also add captions to each picture but it was a little challenging for me so I had to redo the video.

Very Nice! Just think, this is something that you and your daughter will always have as a memory of your trip and a memory of her at that age. You did a really great job with incorporating all the pictures.

Marlton Mom

Thanks so much for spending the time to view the video. It's been only my DD and I since day one and not only are we daughter and father, but we are best of friend too. I think we will be Disney Maniac for many year to come. Have a great day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter