No confirmation yet

sorry just realized i have put this in the wrong place, i was reading tr when i got the phone call i think i was too excited and got carried away. sorry guys:lmao:

:rotfl2: ahhh, the old excitement kicking in eh?!!! :lmao:

sorry just realized i have put this in the wrong place, i was reading tr when i got the phone call i think i was too excited and got carried away. sorry guys:lmao:

No probs :goodvibes Elaine saw it and moved it over here.

What a relief it's finally arrived. Fingers crossed all the names etc are correct then it's full steam ahead for planning and no more worries! :wizard:

Thanks guys and thanks to Elaine for correcting my over excited mistake:rotfl2:.
Mum to Belle i couldn't control myself with excitement. when i called mum to tell her at work i said to her "do you have a seat as your never going to believe it":lmao:. Planning is going to be in full swing now i feel a disney meeting coming on with mum and sis.

Wear Bears, i sure hope it's correct it took me this long to get a confirmation:rotfl:. Were going to pick it up tomorrow, i told them not to post it just incase it "gets lost" in the post again. Also any problems we are there to sort it out straight away.

Thanks sweetlovin' for your message

Who is joining me in celebration happy dance? :dance3::dance3::dance3::yay::cool1::cheer2:

Yes, we're upgraded to NYH :cloud9:

TA said they are waiting for written confirmation that should arrive in few days, but they talked to DLP on phone and it's changed. YAY YAY YAY YAY.

Isn't this a good day? :laughing::love::cheer2::dance3:

thanks, I'm soo happy. can't believe it did work out.

wooooo hooooo i'm so happy for you Isila. Yay everything worked out.:cool1::banana::woohoo::yay::dance3::cheer2:

thanks, still doing the happy dance. If you could see my family faces and glance they give me :lmao::lmao::lmao:

i know exactly what you mean Isila i still have a huge grin on my face. i do feel a little guilty getting excited infront of dh as he is not going on this trip and he loves dlp but i just can't help myself:rotfl2:

i feel another dance coming on lol:banana::cool1::dance3::woohoo: lol

Let's do this once again :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Last night I showed DS about Disneyland, the link that ws provided here. He spend 2 hours watching everything he could get on youtube about Disneyland. I heard him explaining to my other DS (2) where he is going, what he will do, what are characters name. It was sooo sweet. The little one was listening and watching.

We finally have the confirmation in our hands and all appears to be in order:cool1:. i bet ta are just as relieved as us :rotfl2:.:rotfl2: thanks to everyone for putting up with my moaning and giving me encouragement that all will be ok with the booking. Thanks guys:grouphug:

wonderful news!!!!!! TA are just happy finally get rid of you :lmao::lmao::lmao: probably you're even more happy :lmao::lmao:

my TA is gonna join after I receive all the confirmations :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter