No confirmation yet

I wonder when I got my confirmation email... Here, I got them 31st December, booking was done 29th and the letter was written 30th. So.. two days after booking...

I think its time to get your Mum on the case Kazzabelle ;)!

I think i will Elaine, perhaps not let her eat chocolate for a few days she will be so grumpy and in the right frame of mind for getting things sorted lol:lmao:. i keep ringing her and keeping her up to date with whats happening she is soooo not happy i think her angry eyes may explode very shortly:headache:.

Thanks Isila i did not think they would take that long as it is all sent by e-mail.

Kazzabelle, make sure that explosion takes place at TA :lmao::lmao:

lol i will make sure it's aimed at them not at me :rotfl:

I will let you know how i get on, if no joy tomorrow then i think it will be time to unleash the mother:rotfl2:.

i think if they were a bit more understanding and not have the "whatever" attitude then i don't think i would be so angry.

I totally agree with you. They think it's not a big deal, but it is. I mean their attitude just.. well.. you know the word :lmao: I haven't received message from my TA also, still waiting...

Well i went to my ta today to find that there was......... Still no confirmation for me.

"excuse of the day" as i have now decided to call it is, They called disney and they have the wrong e mail address for them. i then decided to reveal that i used to be a ta and i know all you have to give them is the abta number when you book and they have all their address, email and tele numbers and i then asked well if they have the wrong e mail address how has other disney customers who have booked through this ta managed to get theirs as surely i'm not the only disney customer. she really did not know what to say then. so the verdict is they are going to send another..... we'll see. So my next action plan is to write down all of these wonderful excuses i have had and send mum in on Saturday to see the manager now.
again i was told "your not going until july" as i explained to her that's not the point.
sorry to be such a moaning minnie (excuse the pun :rotfl:)

I hope Isila has had more luck with her ta today

Wow this totally sucks! I can't believe they still haven't rectified this, I am the queen of complaints and don't blame you, the point is pay for a service receive a service ... no ifs no buts no excuses! I think you've been more than tolerant. Are they an independant or part of a large company?
x

Thanks tinkertaylor05
it is a large well known company, we dicided to go through a ta so if we had any problems like before they can act on our behalf which i am now regretting doing. I think 5 weeks and still no confirmation is long enough now :confused3.
Totally agree about the service. im just getting the impression that they have our booking now and thats it. I will definetly not be getting my Euro's from them.
dh is starting to get annoyed with them and he is not even going on this trip.

Don't blame your dh I'm cross for you too :mad: Well big stinky letter detailing all contact would be winging it's way to head office! The way I see it you're selling Dreams when you sell Disney and this doesn't seem very dreamy xx

I know what you mean about selling dreams, I'm meant to be excited and planning, which i am but i can't help but worry if something is wrong with the booking so i'm not at my maximum level of excitement if that makes sense.

I think a letter is definetly going to be sent to head office. lets hope they are more sympathetic.

No luck for me either. haven't heard anything form my TA today, but I'm very nice today, so I didn't call them. I'm giving them another chance. I'm just so sweet, right?

Shall call them tomorrow.

ahh bless you, i know what you mean about being in a good mood as when you go in there wanting to get your point across you won't be able to.

lets hope were sorted soon, i'm trying to look at it as this is just a small bump in the road to a wonderful, magical tripprincess::wizard:

Just had a phone call from ta and.................... Yes my confirmation has finally arrived. :banana::cool1::yay::woohoo::cheer2::dance3:
I think it was the thought of unleashing mum onto them:rotfl2:.
fingers crossed all the information is correct on the confirmation

sorry just realized i have put this in the wrong place, i was reading tr when i got the phone call i think i was too excited and got carried away. sorry guys:lmao:

Thanks, hopefully you will have some good news soon :)

I'm beginning to think ANY news will be good news :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter